Monday, December 14, 2009

R5: RESULT pt2

thousandss of 'SIGH'

deep frustration..
dissapoinment ABOVE all..
Hopeless as I moved..
regretting thE Facts..

HOW COME IT WASNT A DREAM!
a nightmare
a bad EnD story..

whY wud it turned out to BE A REALITY!
suffering this pain!
An untold Story
tht should remain SECRET AS it Lives..

too bad it was wide spread! lol yaaa i treated my RESULT as a Part of my LIFE!
And IT SUX BADLY! my godddd...

ive done PRETTY WELL in revisions..
WOrKED my damN ass,The WHOLE NIGHT
Throughout the exams it was HARD but still i managed to cope with it..
COnfidently answered and just prayed fer the best to happen..

and YET! i still sux?..
first time repeating a paper is A TOTAL CHALLENGE MAN!

i was pretty sure 'THE WORLD WAS FALLIN APART' for me..
but i was carefully learning on the same time..

ive questioned my self thousands-MILLIONS times..
about how this FAILURE painess strikes..
OF course i CRIED..
it was like -its the end of my life-!
But questioning again and again..
got myself into a whole bunch of answerssss
CONFUSED as i went one after another...

I wasnt being EMO okiey...i repeat..NOT EMO!

well it just saddend me up..
i mean its like..
ive went HERE AND THERE to survive in "THAT" subject..

and that was a real PAIN!
and Thats pain...
ive learnt about pain...

feeling pain,hurt,sad is ESSENTIAL..
can u live without it?
NO! it strikes everyday,everytime,everyminute,so that U CAN LIVE!
IF u dont know wht pain is,How can u prevent it?cuz u noe nothing about it,so how can u live..

''would striking a knife exactly to my heart would cause pain''

ppl who answered yes, SURVIVE..
-Thats because they noe the PAIN a person would suffer by doing such insanity-

ppl who answered no,RIP!
-THAT because they dont KNOW ABOUT THE PAIN,so hell yaa let me wanna try it?-
(Seriously dont try it)

feeling this PAIN in failing 'THT' subject..
encourage myself to PREVENT IT happening again..
i dont wanna suffer no more..
so im taking precautions and steps to survive..

''u wont get the word SUCCESS,if you dont get the word SUCK first"
believe me IT SUX! so give me THE DAMN SUCCESS!

precisely and obviously
i have to work EXTRA HARD
Re-done wht ive done with EXTRA improvements..
Motivates with quotes and skilled learners..
JUMPING higher than before to reach
WHAT IS MEANT TO BE ABOVE

iam not a QUITTER and i seriously want to PLAY !

Not NERDY but thinking bout the future...
I MUST BE A NERDY...
in a COOL way that is :P

SO catch ME With hIGHly spirits NEXT sem
and do beware..
thank you :)

No comments: