Monday, December 14, 2009

R7: Fresh aiR

arrr frens askd me out 2mrw..
to the BEACH!
man,its gonaa b freakin FUN
but...
will d rain come?
no? yes?
more to yes..since its kinda rainy these few days..woot..
so,..still feelin Exitey?? idk..
i get the feeling that my mom wont let me out!
i have CHORES to b done, daMn iT!
it was kinda in a short notice..so pls lemme go out?n hv fun :3?
i promise i'll do all the chores aftrwards...pity please?..LOL

more to it..
if i dnt go..my frens will be sulking up their days...
arrr friendssssssss...

well yaa one of my frens,she just broke her heart again..
so 2mrw outing was kinda like a Relief stress activity LOL

but i really think i cant go..
its like 2 in the morning now..
im still nt asleep..
and if i were to go 2mrw,i have to wake up early..freakin early dudee..
and its quite possible fer me to b awaken early obviously :)

idk really..its gonna be really fun fer sure..
but theres more reason fer me not to go..hmmm




No comments: