Monday, December 14, 2009

R8: Over it

lol..i supposely hv to admit that..
I WAS WEIRD!
and that is a WAS!
Now,Im back to my realization..
and totally feelin the awesomenesss of FORGETTING you

daYmn r8 :)

the dayS spent with you were freakin PRECIOUS but you made it turned out like it were fawkin' FUGLY..

i thot i cud wait..
i wud like to wait for as long as i cud live!
BUT Im just not ur perfect Princess anymore..
thats wht ure tryin to sey..
i should hv realized it long tym ago!
but u keep on giving false n FAkE hopes
which i treasured most of them very..very nicely..in my heart...

for real..i still remember ur words,
ur smiles,
ur Advice...
the way we talk and walk side by side..our starings activity..lol
those were very sweet..i thank you fer tht..

but i have to admit tht i hate u fer makin me fall in luv..
u noe tht it was coming by..
i acted very obvious to let u noe
but u dont rlly have any feelings towards me..
n yet u made me believe u were..

im feeling HOPELESS because of you..
Again im in pain

so im gona end it here :)




No comments: