Saturday, January 2, 2010

R14: him

im writing something fer him
cuz i noe,he'll someway read this..

i dont rlly know how to describe him
but here goes

he is 'cool' enuff fer me..
lovely and kind i assumed
kinda ROMANTIC in his own way
nice and very generous i guess
clever? YES at least i think tht way :)
strong and spOrt'ish?since he's a RUGBY player..so,YES

theres still more to it

JEALOUSy? A LOT
unconsiderate? sometimesss
Winning vs Losing? WIN
undecided? maybe...

so hv u decided anything bout us?

im nt gona tag along if ure not tagged as well :P

was it my language or my 'style' of talking
made this misunderstanding btwn us..
cuz u seem to take all my explaination 'upside down'
i dont mean it tht way..but u rlly think 'it IS tht way'

im confuse of ur sincerity..

if u dont wish to continue pls say it so,
im nt botherd at all
a lil sad maybe,but time will solve it..
afterall,im kinda strong...

I DO believe in you
but somehow,
u DONT rlly believe in me?

how should i prove it..?
or how should u prove yersef?

idk..

its UP to u :)





No comments: