Friday, January 1, 2010

R14:Shah Alam miss me?

YUP im backkkkkk :D

persuing my studies for degree in accountancy @ UiTM

eventho class hvnt start yet,my SPIRITS are BURNING...knun la..
but hell yaa! LOL

but still i dint get to rgister fer LAW subject
hmm no classes fer tht subject next sem i gess..
So sem3 IT IS :D! means i HAVE LOTS of time to study BACK those freakinnn RULES

oh coming back to Shah Alam this time wont be any waste like last time...
this time there are missions and visions to be achieved!

im not gona celebrate my next sem break,waiting freakingly fer the result!
not anymore!
but its gona be tougher i assumed..
im leaving outside,so no more HOSTEL kind of life..
I met my housemates..they are kinda cool! but ..idk,
hope everything wud turned out to be VERY well :)
transportation is kinda Good ENOUGH..i gess..hope so

ahhh i still cant believe that im here 8 Sh Alm ody...
im meeting back the PAST of me..
but im nt gona FUSE back with it...
na uh~
im leavin the past :) way BEHIND
so HAMStEr im nt INTO U ANYMOE
totally over it :P
serves u right!

so here COMES :)

No comments: