Monday, January 11, 2010

Stuffs And Things

Woke up this morning, no one was around..

All alone..i guess

My other housemates got 'early'classes,mine a lil bit later..so yaa with this weak body of mine,i forced myself to confront the day!

Last night fought with malek (as usual)..i think it was because the celcom 'line' that was messing around, which made us waited EACH other SMS quite LONG! so,yaa we like to quarrel bout little things :D, cuz that make us even CUTE(r) lol

So today class was TAX, my GOD i knew it wud b hArd! buT DAMN i lOVE the Lecturer teaching us..SHE IS VERY GOOD! thumbs up! Yaa she likes to explain repeatingly over and over again BUT in a VARIOUS meaning and descriptions! So if the first explanation, i din get it,i'll understand the next explanation! Im gona LOVE TAX! Furthermore,i hv my mum to help me up weeeeee

After class, i went to the KOKO department..grrrrr went to manage some stuffs..but all of it turned out to be upside down! gawsH! Nothing went well really..and im never gona step my foot ver there again,NEVA..hmp!

Followed Yat to 'fotostat' Dee's books...done with it,went back home,ate something..then,managed some chores....all left to be washed is my shoes...masi brendam g, ehehe..

SO malek have this footbalmatch...................ive got no one to YM :(

NOW i boredumly got nothing to do...

Blogging ja laaa

No comments: